EBOLA is a killer disease that is transmitted through
body secretions such as blood, sweat, mucous,
saliva, breast secretion, tears, urine, and sexual
transmission with an infected person.
It kills in a very short time but can be prevented.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS:
s,weakness,joint and muscle pain,chest pain and
bleeding from skin.
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water.
2. Be on the look out for warning signs.
3. Avoid contact with people with suspicious signs
and places of outbreak.
4. Avoid environment contaminated with such fluids.
5. Report any case to the nearest hospital.
….SHARE THE MESSAGE
TO REPORT CASES, CALL THE LAGOS STATE
Posted By Valentino Godwin