3 electrocuted, several injured in Ogun market

ABEOKUTA — Tragedy struck, yesterday, at Ifo market in Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State when three persons got electrocuted as a high-tension wire fell on them.
It was gathered that the high-tension cable suddenly snapped and fell on the victims. Three were said to have died on the spot, while several others sustained injuries.
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, who confirmed the incident, however, said only two persons died, while two others who sustained injuries have been admitted at the Ifo General Hospital.

Posted By Valentino Godwin

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s